- Penn State University Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelors of Science (BS), Eastern University
- Montgomery County Paralegal Association
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Montgomery Bar Foundation Fellows Program
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Youth Aid Panel
- Montgomery County Police Officers’ Memorial Fund, Inc.
Nancy A. Marchese
PA Certified Paralegal
Ms. Marchese assists in the areas of Personal Injury, Family Law, Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense. Ms. Marchese has over 25 years’ experience in the legal industry and has worked with Miller, Turetsky, Rule & McLennan since 2006.
Ms. Marchese is an active member in numerous civic and community organizations. She has a long history of participating and supporting numerous youth organizations. She currently sits as the Committee Chair of Hospitality & Events Planning Committee for the Montgomery County Paralegal Association.
She is married and has three sons.