- J.D., Temple University, 1985
- Rutgers College, 1981
- American Counsel Association Secretary and Treasurer
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Chariman of ABA General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division - '07-'08
- Montgomery County Representative to the ABA's House of Delegates
- Member of ABA Standing Committee on the Delivery of Legal Services- '06-'09
- President of MBA - '02
- President of Montgomery County Bar Foundation - '03
- Past Chairman of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates
Keith B. McLennan
Mr. McLennan is a past President of the Montgomery Bar Association, the third largest county association of lawyers in Pennsylvania after Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. He currently serves as Montgomery County’s Delegate to the House of Delegates for the American Bar Association and as the Secretary/Treasurer of the American Counsel Association, the oldest association of independent law firms in the US. He is also a past chair of the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Group and Pre-paid Legal Services, the American Bar Association’s General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s House of Delegates and is the Solicitor for the Lower Providence Township Zoning Hearing Board.
Mr. McLennan volunteers for the Montgomery County Child Advocacy Program as well as to the Court in dependency cases, has represented businesses and non-profits, particularly those in the MH-MR fields for over 30 years and is Founder and CEO of the Michele C. McLennan Ovarian Cancer Foundation.
Mr. McLennan lectures and practices in the areas of Business Associations, Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Personal Injury, Estate Planning and Administration, Litigation, Real Estate, Intellectual Property and Contracts.