- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington DE Juris Doctorate, May 2012
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia PA
- Master of Science in Forensic Medicine, November 2009
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown PA Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science, May 2006
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Montgomery American Inn of Court, Secretary
- American Inns of Court National Association, Treasurer
- Montgomery Bar Association, Vice Chair of Technology Committee, 2015
- Montgomery Bar Association, Chair of Rules of Juvenile Court Committee, 2016
- Board Member, Board of Trustees Fillmore Village Homeowners’ Association
Mr. Zanan’s background includes a variety of experience and skills including the authoring and editing of numerous texts for the George T. Bisel Publishing Company including: Pennsylvania Juvenile Delinquency & Dependency Law, the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code Annotated, Pennsylvania Equity, and Pennsylvania Damages. From the experience of authoring and editing several books he has extensive legal research skills. He is proficient in Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, ProQuest, FastCase, Google Scholar, and PACER. He also worked for many years as a research librarian for the Montgomery County Law Library, as well as law firms in Philadelphia and West Chester.
Mr. Zanan also has a Master’s Degree in Forensic Medicine from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he studied anatomy and pathology. As a result, he has an expertise reading medical records and understanding injuries that are common in personal injury claims which helps his clients navigate through complicated personal injury issues.
Mr. Zanan practices in the areas of Personal Injury; Family Law; Criminal Defense, including DUI and Expungements; Business and Corporate Law; Commercial and Individual Litigation; Real Estate and Zoning Law.
Mr. Zanan resides in Phoenixville and has firmly established roots here in Montgomery County.